Skip to main content

Target Shooting

 


I went to a Target store today because I was giving someone a ride there and did not want to wait out in the parking lot.  I noticed on the way in that Target seemed pretty insistent about the whole "face-diaper" idea, no big shock since Target is one of the big beneficiaries of the plandemic what with the destruction of most small businesses and the huge corporate bailouts.

As I walked in they had the usual "diaper-enforcer" at the door who tried to get me to take a mask from their handy supply of Face Pampers by the entrance.  I told her that "I am unable to wear a mask," without breaking stride or even looking directly at her.  She didn't say anything else.  

About 30 seconds later the Voice of the Oligarchs came over the loudspeaker announcing in soothing and soft but firm tones that "Face coverings are required to enter all Target stores.  If you prefer not to wear one please try our online touchless...blah blah blah..."  I stopped paying attention at that point. We went about our business without further incident though. :-) 

I did not personally spend any money there, though my passenger spent well over a hundred dollars.  Target gives off an "evil-corporate-Oligarch" vibe that totally creeped me out, but that might have just been the horrible indirect fluorescent tube lighting.  I hope never to have the misfortune to set foot in one of these vile places again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tea Parties

I didn't make our local Tea Party , but it pulled hundreds of people as well... Tea, anyone? from Father Hollywood by Father Hollywood Like hundreds of thousands of other Americans, the Hollywoods enjoyed a tea party this past Wednesday. "Tea party" (wink wink). Nothing subversive about sipping a little Darjeeling, eh wot? Nothing to see here, Miss Napolitano. Anyway, our local festivities were held at Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Metairie. There were literally thousands of people crammed into the neutral ground (though on that day, the ground was anything but...), as cars and trucks poured by the busy boulevard laing on their horns in support. Here are pictures. And like every such gathering in our environs, there was even a brass band and an improptu "second line" parade. It was a "party" after all. But it was a party with a serious reason. The crowds were so overwhelming that it was hard to hear the speakers, and unfortunately, we did have a fe...

I give up.

Over the last couple of years I have made a huge effort to convince myself that the Lutheran view of government had some merit. I've read everything recommended by Lutherans on the subject but I just can't make myself believe it. I can't believe it because I am certain that it is, quite simply, wrong. It is possible that I misunderstand the Lutheran position still, but I don't think that is the case. Lutherans teach that government is a blessing from God, a positive good. I think that this is wrong. In reality government is a curse and an evil. Even God warned Israel that a king (government) was a terrible idea that was against His will for them. (1 Samuel 8:4-19) We are certainly commanded in Romans 13:1-7 to obey and honor those in power over us, but in no place in the New Testament, at least no place that I'm aware of, is it even remotely implied that we ought to participate actively in any government, even less is it implied that we have some duty to part...

Viva California! USA out of California Now!

Gene Veith points to a Russian who predicts the breakup the American Empire. Gene is somehow unaware of the dozens of secessionist movements in various states. Granted they are almost all small but still, they exist and this could be a good time for us. Those who know me already understand that I'm a California Nationalist who I doesn't think California should have joined those united States in the first place. Being a part of that empire just costs us money, we get nothing in return. These days we get to be hated by foreigners for being Americans and mocked by Americans for being Californians. Getting us out of the US yesterday would be a day too late as far as I'm concerned.