Skip to main content

Is Obama an American? And do we really care anyway?

An old friend, of a somewhat "conservative" bent, sent me this today. I thought I'd share it here, along with my own reply which I have appended at the end:

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue,Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM
(What the hell is that anyway?) did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York ,
Jakarta ,and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981,
without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with
the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta ,
and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed throughCustoms and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions,they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a
rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission..

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities?
1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's
"no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion:
When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with aBritish passport or an Indonesian passport. If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know
how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between
1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by
his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has
presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care if Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in
Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this and go into your cocoon.
If you do care then Forward this!
Thanks for reading this-sk

Nope, I did not "forward" this, though putting it on my blog should count for something I suppose. Here is my reply to him, I've added a couple of things here that I didn't get into the email I fired off but essentially the idea is the same:

--Now sk, you *know* I don't care, I'm an anarchist for goodness sake. What difference does it make to me if a thieving rotten politician is born on this island with "our" folk or that other island with "those" people? To me it's just lines on a map that mean nothing. Either way governments have theft, murder, rape, pillage and other such fun and games in mind for me and mine. Just peruse the posts at Pro Liberate if you doubt it (Dum spiro, pugno! "While I breathe, I fight.").

I say NO to the whole idea.

Resistance starts at home, just say no, ignore the government and all its BS as much as possible. Avoid paying taxes whenever you can, ignore all silly laws, especially when the man can't see you. Jay walk, smoke a joint, drive 85 in a 65 zone. Work for cash once in a while, barter instead of buy and *Smile* for the surveillance cameras while you give them the single finger salute at the same time :-) Most importantly of all don't give your kids to the man, don't let him fingerprint them, don't send them to the government indoctrination camps they call schools, don't encourage your kids to "respect" cops and the government. Let them know the truth, cops and all governments are the sworn enemies of all free people.

It is more blessed to ask forgiveness than permission. Larry Devich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tea Parties

I didn't make our local Tea Party , but it pulled hundreds of people as well... Tea, anyone? from Father Hollywood by Father Hollywood Like hundreds of thousands of other Americans, the Hollywoods enjoyed a tea party this past Wednesday. "Tea party" (wink wink). Nothing subversive about sipping a little Darjeeling, eh wot? Nothing to see here, Miss Napolitano. Anyway, our local festivities were held at Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Metairie. There were literally thousands of people crammed into the neutral ground (though on that day, the ground was anything but...), as cars and trucks poured by the busy boulevard laing on their horns in support. Here are pictures. And like every such gathering in our environs, there was even a brass band and an improptu "second line" parade. It was a "party" after all. But it was a party with a serious reason. The crowds were so overwhelming that it was hard to hear the speakers, and unfortunately, we did have a fe...

Viva California! USA out of California Now!

Gene Veith points to a Russian who predicts the breakup the American Empire. Gene is somehow unaware of the dozens of secessionist movements in various states. Granted they are almost all small but still, they exist and this could be a good time for us. Those who know me already understand that I'm a California Nationalist who I doesn't think California should have joined those united States in the first place. Being a part of that empire just costs us money, we get nothing in return. These days we get to be hated by foreigners for being Americans and mocked by Americans for being Californians. Getting us out of the US yesterday would be a day too late as far as I'm concerned.

I give up.

Over the last couple of years I have made a huge effort to convince myself that the Lutheran view of government had some merit. I've read everything recommended by Lutherans on the subject but I just can't make myself believe it. I can't believe it because I am certain that it is, quite simply, wrong. It is possible that I misunderstand the Lutheran position still, but I don't think that is the case. Lutherans teach that government is a blessing from God, a positive good. I think that this is wrong. In reality government is a curse and an evil. Even God warned Israel that a king (government) was a terrible idea that was against His will for them. (1 Samuel 8:4-19) We are certainly commanded in Romans 13:1-7 to obey and honor those in power over us, but in no place in the New Testament, at least no place that I'm aware of, is it even remotely implied that we ought to participate actively in any government, even less is it implied that we have some duty to part...